The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is that every woman know Christ personally and be committed to extending the Kingdom in her life, home, church, community, and throughout the world. The women’s ministry welcomes women of all ages and walks of life.
Visit our Small Group Finder page to get further information on upcoming Women's Ministry meetings.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR WOMEN’S MINISTRY
- Bible studies and Book studies on Wednesday nights September through May after the church wide fellowship dinner.
- Bible studies held during the summer months.
- Annual Spring and Fall Retreats.
- Annual events include a Ladies Tea held in May and a Christmas Dinner in December.
WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDIES AND FELLOWSHIP GROUPS
- THURSDAY MORNINGS
- MOTHERS ENCOURAGEMENT GROUP
- FIRST MONDAY BIBLE STUDY
- SECOND MONDAY BIBLE STUDY
- FELLOWSHIP AROUND THE WORD
- KNIT WITS FELLOWSHIP GROUP
WOMEN'S KINSHIP GROUPS