The CPC Men’s Ministry strives to offer a variety of small group opportunities for men of all ages. The goal of these groups is to encourage and challenge our men to be Christ-like in every area of their lives.
Men’s groups are available each week, as well as, each Wednesday evening there is a men’s group available at the church.
MEN’S MINISTRY RESOURCES
We would like to offer you some articles and resources we have found valuable and useful in our ministry. Please visit our Men’s Ministry Resources page.
You can also listen or watch recordings from our Men's Breakfast meetings by visiting the Men's Ministry Event Recordings page.
Recognizing the necessity of God’s grace in his life and the insufficiency of his own efforts, a man at CPC will strive to:
- Worship God in a pleasing manner
- Pray for the work of the church and its members
- Study God’s word actively
- Confront his sin intentionally and openly seek forgiveness and reconciliation
- Handle his finances in a Godly manner
- Be sexually pure in thought, talk, and deed
- Minister to and serve others, both inside and outside the body
- Make Christ the center of his household in his relationships with his family
- Fellowship frequently with other men in the church
- Hold other men accountable for these actions
- Pull in/evangelize to those outside the body of Christ