The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is that every woman know Christ personally and be committed to extending the Kingdom in her life, home, church, community, and throughout the world. The women’s ministry welcomes women of all ages and walks of life.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR WOMEN’S MINISTRY
- Bible studies and Book studies on Wednesday nights September through May after the Midweek Meal.
- Bible studies held during the summer months.
- Annual Spring and Fall Retreats.
- Annual events include a Ladies Tea held in May and a Christmas Dinner in December.
- HEBREWS - Fall 2021 Study - Meets Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. through November 4
- HOPE IN TIMES OF FEAR - Fall 2021 Study - Meets Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. through November 17
- MOTHERS ENCOURAGEMENT GROUP - Meets 1st Tuesdays and 3rd Wednesdays each month through November 17
- RISING TO THE CALL - Fall 2021 Study - Meets Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. through December 14