As part of our staged return we currently have two Sunday Worship Service offerings, 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., to accommodate as many of our members as physically possible while abiding by the CDC social distancing recommendations.
If you didn't see it earlier, take a moment to read Pastor Jones "Save the Date" article where he addresses our Staged Return.
Please see Pastor Bennett's video below for a short highlight video of our Staged Return.
In addition, we have listed a few of the safety protocols below to help maintain a safe and sanitized environment for everyone.
- Maintain social distancing: no handshakes or hugs - please greet one another from a distance. (Please abide by the social distancing marked spacing in the Sanctuary.)
- Anyone sick or with any symptoms, however mild, should remain at home.
- Families attending a service will be asked to arrive at least ten minutes before the service and to enter through the external Narthex and Welcome Center doors.
- Bulletins are available at distribution kiosks and will not be handled by the Greeters.
- Building access will be limited to the Sanctuary, Cry Room, Narthex, and Welcome Center/bathrooms. (Bathrooms will be equipped with foot door openers.)
- Sanitization stations will be located in the Narthex, Welcome Center, and outside of the bathrooms.
- Water bottles will be available in the Welcome Center.
- Doors to the Sanctuary will remain open during the service. External doors will remain open until the beginning of the service, weather permitting.
- Television monitors in the Welcome Center will allow for a limited overflow of visitors to watch the live stream in the Welcome Center or outside.
- Nursery will remain suspended.
- Offering plates will not be passed during the service. You may give your tithe online or place it in the locked box at the entrance to the Sanctuary.
- The 9:30 a.m. service will continue to be live streamed for worship at home.