On Sunday, April 4, we will be moving to a single morning worship service at 9:30 a.m. Nursery will be open for this service to care for our littlest theologians and this service will be live streamed for those unable to physically attend. Please take a moment to watch the video below for the latest information on our Staged Return.
March 25, 2021 - Staged return update
As was announced earlier, Sunday school for all ages will not return to our ministry calendar until at least the beginning of our summer term on May 9. For nearly a year, a committee of our deacons has advised ministry leaders regarding how to proceed in ministry during the pandemic. This Staged Return Commission has been staying up-to-date with health and safety developments, freeing our elders and pastors to concentrate on discipleship and care, and providing wise guidance for our church family. We are so very thankful for the ministry of the Staged Return Commission to our church staff and body during these uncertain days.
- Please be prepared to wear a mask if you intend to stand and read corporately or sing during the worship service.
- The last four rows and the balcony will be designated to provide for social distancing: no handshakes or hugs - please greet one another from a distance. (Please abide by the social distancing marked spacing in the Sanctuary.)
- Anyone sick or with any symptoms, however mild, should remain at home.
- Families attending a service will be asked to arrive at least ten minutes before the service and to enter through the external Narthex and Welcome Center doors.
- Bulletins are available at distribution kiosks and will not be handled by the Greeters.
- Building access will be limited to the Sanctuary, Cry Room, Narthex, and Welcome Center/bathrooms. (Bathrooms will be equipped with foot door openers.)
- Sanitization stations will be located in the Narthex, Welcome Center, and outside of the bathrooms.
- Water bottles will be available in the Welcome Center.
- Doors to the Sanctuary will remain open during the service. External doors will remain open until the beginning of the service, weather permitting.
- UV lights have been installed in the Sanctuary HVAC system to allow for additional sanitization of the circulated air.
- The Sanctuary is fogged with the latest disinfectant before and in between services to sanitize pews and other surfaces.
- Television monitors in the Welcome Center will allow for a limited overflow of visitors to watch the live stream in the Welcome Center or outside.
- Offering plates will not be passed during the service. You may give your tithe online or place it in the locked box at the entrance to the Sanctuary.